It's now 5:45PM on Wednesday afternoon, and I'm hanging out in my hotel room here in Aqaba, waiting for J. to come back so we can go grab dinner together; in the mean time, I'm sitting on my bed, listening to Chantal Kreviazuk's just-released new album (I had planned to wait until going home to buy the album, but being the impatient lady that I can be, I caved and downloaded it off of iTunes, the first day that it came out; it's....different...at times very Joni Mitchell), contemplating and writing, and watching the sunset over the Red Sea. Twenty-four hours ago, this was definitely not what I thought I would be doing with myself today, but at the moment I can't think of a better place to be, or anything else I'd rather be doing. Sometimes it just doesn't get any better than this:
What a view, eh? (Aqaba, Jordan)
No comments:
Post a Comment